Scented candles from Swedish rapeseed wax in a jar.
Scented candle with lid from the house of Skandinavisk impresses with its blend of perfume and Swedish rapeseed wax. The scented candle comes in a painted jar with a pure cotton wick. The jar can be covered with the engraved beech wood lid when not in use. The Swedish canola wax is sustainably grown, traceable and non-GMO to minimize the impact on the environment.
Sensitive surfaces can be protected after the candle is lit by placing the jar to the lid. Once the candle has burned down completely, the jar can be reused. Either a new scented candle can be created with the refiller , or the jar can be repurposed in the home for tea lights, as decoration or as storage for small items.
- Skog : pine needles and pine cones, birch sap and lily of the valley
- Øy : ornamental apple and dog rose, water moss and green leaves
- Hav : salt spray and seaweed, hawthorn and beach rose
- Fjord : apple and pear blossoms, orchard fruits and currants
- Hygge : Black tea and mint leaves, dried apples and a hint of baked cinnamon
- Ro : Cut grass and fallen leaves, cucumbers and wild violets
- Koto : Vanilla beans and dried orange peel, Baltic amber and old leather furniture
- Lempi : peony and rose, strawberries and moss
- Rosenhave : Alba rose and elderflower, geranium and blackcurrant buds
- Fjäll : Heather and thyme, ground berries and leaf juices
- Regn : Wet grass and misted peonies, damp earth and slippery cobblestones
- Jul, Snö, Takka & Nordlys : winter scents