A&W-Designer of the year 2014 Werner Aisslinger gave some straight-lined and clear shapes to the chest of drawers, combining them with natural materials. This is the reason why the ADD highboard is the ideal partner in all kinds of furnishings, since timelessness is granted.
Flötotto ADD: Flexible highboard by Werner Aisslinger
The real impressing thing of the German made ADD system is behind the wood: Whether sideboard, lowboard, highboard, shelf, wardrobe or all the other storage furniture pieces – The Flötotto ADD system becomes whatever you need. Again and again, which even makes the intelligent pieces of furniture perfect pieces when it comes to move or if your taste changes. It all adapts to your wishes.
A highboard mustn't remain a highboard, but it can also become another piece of furniture with the Flötotto ADD system – completely flexible to be combined, including the walls and fronts. The connection of the ADD elements is nearly invisible with patented system knots, which connect the massive wooden battens until a stable shelf emerges. All possible shapes of furniture are possible this way: sideboards, highboards and shelves. And since the knot is also easily opened, each ADD piece can be reduced or expanded because of the modular kind of construction. All the flat parts are easily and flexibly clipped with the newly developed pressure button technique.
This is an absolutely contemporaneous concept, which adapts to the mobility and flexibility of today.
- Raster sizes: Two standard raster widths are offered by ADD: 40 and 80 cm. There are many basic elements available for these widths, serving as solitary furniture pieces, or expanded with as much additional pieces. Basic and expansion elements are available in 40 or 80 cm width and in a total of 10 different heights.
- Wooden profile: Basic work material of ADD is massive, iced oak wood. The square profile enable a stably screwed frame because of the patented connection knots. All the surface parts are easily clipped in or out with a pressure button.
- Shelving boards: Shelving boards are made if 19mm MDF melamine coated or structure lacquered. Special ADD plastic pads are individually locked in the holes. Each pad has a thick spine and holds the board safely in its position.
- Fittings: Add is available in 8 colours. There are suitable fittings for nearly every colour offered by Flötotto in the standard editions. There are white knots for white boards and coloured knots for coloured boards.
Corpus: All the corpus surfaces are equally sophisticated and made of MDF melamine coated or with fine structure lacquer.
- Function elements without handles: Add offers doors and drawers in different heights and widths. All the function elements are delivered without handles and have a push-to-open function.
- Cover plates: They are produced in maximal widths of 160 cm. If you are looking for wider solutions, the covering plates will be delivered in single 80 cm elements.