If you want to survive an 8-hour office day, you should get up as often as possible and free yourself from your desk.
The Wilkhahn Stitz promotes your natural urge to move and encourages you to stand up and change posture. You also train ligaments and muscles and stimulate circulation and metabolic processes in the body.
The support height can be infinitely adjusted via an all-round handle under the seat. The one-legged man stands on a football bellows filled with quartz sand, so he remains steadfast even when not in use.
You can "sit" anywhere: at the lectern, on the drawing board, in the practice or in the kitchen.
- Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen, Award for "High Design Quality", Essen 1992
- Industrial Forum Design, "The 10 Best", Hanover 1993
- Museum of Modern Art, Rio de Janeiro, exhibition "The 10 Best".
- Design Zentrum Munich, Munich, Exhibition "The 10 Best", Munich, Germany
- Design Prize Switzerland 93
- Industrie Forum Design Hannover, "The 10 Best",Exhibition in Rio de Janeiro, 1993
- Apex Award USA, 1994