Outdoor Rug with Honeycomb Structure
The Honey Pappelina rug makes it possible to comfortably furnish both your indoor and outdoor area. The graphic pattern is reminiscent of the honeycomb structure of a beehive and spreads a little summer flair. The rug can be turned around revealing the same pattern in reverse colours.
Made of PVC with Welded Ends
The sturdy PVC plastic material is easy to clean, making it ideal for use on the patio or balcony. The founder of Pappelina, Lina Rickardsson, has been manufacturing the rugs since 1999 in a small Swedish weaving factory under high quality control. Made from modern materials with a traditional weaving technique, the simple rugs are hard-wearing and long-lasting. The quality is also reflected by the edges, that are welded and strengthened to create additional stability and to keep the rug in shape.
The Honey rug is available in four different colours and measures 180 x 260 cm. It is suitable to use as a surface for garden accessories and seating areas.
- Should be hoovered regularly
- Do not wash in the washing machine
- Do not spin or tumble dry
- Stains can be wiped off with a wet cloth or sponge. Do not rub
- Cleaning: Wipe down with damp cloth, rinse in a bathtub or similar, or have it cleaned professionally
- If necessary, pull the wet rug into shape
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- Lay to dry or hang on a wide bar