The design of the Viggo mat captivates with its star pattern, that features on both sides in negative colours. Whether in the hallway, in the living room or in the garden area, the mat is a real eye catcher that is available in different colours and sizes.
The Viggo rugs by Pappelina can be used indoors as well as outdoors thanks to the innovative material. The PVC plastic has dirt - and water-repellent properties that are particularly useful when used on the terrace or on the balcony.
Made of PVC with Welded Ends
The design and the idea for the Pappelina rugs come from Lina Rickardsson, who founded the company in 1999 and has since been producing her goods in a traditional weaving mill in Dalarna, Sweden. Despite the robust material, the surface is soft, ensuring a pleasant feel under the feet. The welded and reinforced edges with an embossed Pappelina logo ensure stability and a long life.
- Should be hoovered regularly
- Hand wash or clean in washing machine on delicate cycle at maximum 30°C
- Do not spin or tumble dry
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- If necessary, pull the wet rug into shape
- Lay to dry or hang on a wide bar