The 1966 series by Richard Schultz was the pioneer for modern outdoor furniture. The lounger out of the collection of Knoll ensures that one mustn't renounce comfort in the own garden.
The furniture pieces out of the 1966 series were initially created because of a demand of Florence Knoll. Richard Schultz was asked to design resistant furniture which would also stand the salty air near the sea. This is how the American designer created a furniture series which wouldn't only be robust, but also trend setting for later tastes.
The weatherproof textile coated Knoll 1966 lounger offers pleasant comfort and invites to relax in the sun with its adapted formations for the back and the feet.
Other pieces out of the Knoll 1966 collection by Richard Schultz are also available in our shop.
- Frame: Aluminium pressure casting
- Surface; weatherproof polyester powder coating
- Pads: clear butyrate plastic
- Cushioning: vinyl coated polyester fabrics
- Bands: full vinyl without handles
- Threads: Gore® Tenara® sewing threads (Teflon)
- Connector: stainless steel