Let the summer begin. Fully enjoy sunny days at the beach, camping, or at the lake thanks to the Roa Kohu beach tent. The beach shelter is able to provide protection for up to 3 people from the sun and wind.
The name Roa Kohu is derived from the language of Rapanui and basically means "big cloud". Like a cloud, the Roa Kohu blocks out the sun and protects sensitive skin of children and adults from harmful solar radiation thanks to the 50+ protection factor. Roa Kohu reliably protects against 98% solar radiation with its polyester-silver coated material.
Inside the beach tent, you are protected from sun rays, while still being able to enjoy the beautiful view of the sea, lake or wherever else you have set up your flexible shelter. The stable lateral walls are transparent. With the 360° view, everything can still be seen, whether it's playing children, friendly neighbours or the calming waves of the sea.
Stable Even in Strong Winds
The ventilation opening prevents any unpleasant heat from accumulating inside the Roa Kohu beach tent. At the same time, the openings improve the stability against strong wind, which simply blows through the holes.
For further stability, the side pockets (for poles and pegs) can be filled with sand and pebbles.
For up to 3 People
Up to 3 people can fit under the functional sun shelter. The foldable groundsheet then offers enough space to ensure that you can get comfortable.
Enjoy the summer together – with the reliable Roa Kohu beach tent.
- New two-pole design for fast and easy mounting
- J-like hook to hang light objects
- 98%+ UV protection from dangerous solar radiation (SPF 50+)
- 360° round view
- Interior pockets for personal items
- Opening for ventilation and improved stability when it is windy
- Cords and pegs included
- Improved stability because of a metal peg and a ring
- Carry bag with practical zip-closure and shoulder straps
- Lateral bags to be filled with personal items or with stones or sand for more stability
- Foldable ground plane for a big lying area