How can I redeem a voucher?
Once you have added an item to your shopping cart, go to the shopping cart page and you enter your voucher code into the corresponding field on the right side under your order.
To redeem a voucher, simply enter its code in the corresponding field (see image above). Confirm by clicking on "Redeem Voucher". Done! Your voucher should now be included in the order price calculation.
Each voucher contains a code that consist of three five-digit numbers. You can receive one, for example, if you subscribe to our newsletter.
Why was my voucher not accepted?
- The code has expired. Check where you got the code to be sure it is valid, as some of them run for a limited time or expire after a set period. Please first check the value of your order and the expiry date of your voucher.
- The items aren’t eligible and promotional offers cannot be combined. Voucher codes do not apply to items marked with a red discounted price. You cannot combine promotional offers, but if you happen to apply more than one, we will always choose the better deal for you during checkout!
- Voucher code Limit. Limit one voucher code per transaction; welcome discount voucher code are only applicable for first orders. Voucher codes may require a minimum order value, below which the discount will not be applied, and/or a time limit. Discounts do not apply to postage and packaging costs. These conditions still apply in the event of returns, i.e. if the above conditions (e.g. minimum order value) are no longer met, the voucher is then also invalid.
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to voucher codes and not necessarily to gift vouchers.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed once per customer.
- Limit one discount code per transaction; welcome discount code are only applicable for first orders. Voucher codes may require a minimum order amount that does not include shipping and insurance charges.
- Voucher codes are not valid in combination with any other offer or discount code
- Promotional discounts and voucher codes are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- Discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
- In the event that you return your order, your discount code will not be valid for the next order
- Even after you have returned items, the minimum order value must still be achieved, otherwise the discount code is no longer valid for your order
- Vouchers may not under any circumstances be published or used for commercial purposes.
Voucher codes cannot be redeemed on the following product categories:
Voucher codes cannot be redeemed on the following brands:
Cain-Line, Dyson, Fast, Fatboy, Fermob, Gloster, Gubi, Kartell, Knoll, Louis Poulsen, Magis, Muuto, Red Edition, Sonos, USM Haller and Vitra.
Connox reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without warning. Other restrictions may apply There is no right of appeal.
Find special offer items on our special offers page. Save money and get affordable design pieces here.
Special offers include regular products from our range whose prices were temporarily reduced. Such items can be added to the shopping cart like any other product and then purchased.
Products in the "Design Sale" category are mostly goods with small imperfections, ex-display or unique pieces, which is why their prices are very low. If a product is imperfect, its flaws are described and demonstrated with pictures, so that you are fully aware of the condition of an item before purchasing it. You can place these items in the shopping cart and purchase them as any other product. However, please note that they are mostly unique pieces, which sell out quickly.
Free items are those that are advertised in our Newsletter or on a partner web page. These articles are marked with a price of 0.00 Euros and are generally limited in quantity. They are usually tied to a specific purchase value.
How do I add a free item to my order?
If the relevant free item is still available, it can be added to the shopping cart like a regular item by simply clicking on the corresponding symbol. If the shopping cart symbol is no longer visible and you can see a "No longer available" message, this means that the item is already out of stock.
If you have selected a free item which is linked to a voucher, you won't be able to add more vouchers to the order.
You want to give someone a special gift, but don't know what to buy? Our gift vouchers are always the right choice, since good design comes from the bottom of the heart.
The value of our gift vouchers varies from £20 to £200. We send them as nicely designed PDF-documents, so that they are also visually pleasing. The image includes a code, which you can simply enter like any other discount code in the relevant field on the shopping basket page.
What else do I need to know?
Discount vouchers will not be taken into account on orders made with gift vouchers.
As a rule, gift vouchers are automatically sent by e-mail directly after purchase. If this is not possible for some reason, vouchers are manually processed and sent to customers during our normal business hours – from Monday to Friday 7 AM to 5 PM. Our gift vouchers are valid for 3 years.
If the value of your gift voucher exceeds the value of purchased goods, enter the voucher code in the comment field when placing your order. You will get a new code with the remaining amount of the voucher value, which you can use another time.