Outdoor carpet with graphic pattern
The Rex carpet by Pappelina is made of PVC plastic and can therefore be used both indoors and outdoors. Despite its robust material, which is resistant to dirt and moisture, the carpet has a fine structure thanks to the traditional weaving technique, which ensures a soft and pleasant feeling under the feet.
The design and idea for the hard-wearing carpet came from Lina Rickardsson, who founded Pappelina in 1999 and has since had her products manufactured in a small weaving mill in Dalarma, Sweden. Due to the material and the welded finish with embossed Pappelina logo on the edges, the carpet has a long life.
With its subtle, graphic pattern in delicate colours, which turns negative when turned, the Rex carpet blends perfectly into many interior styles and creates a cosy atmosphere on the terrace or in the living room. The carpet to turn over captivates on its back with the pattern in the respective reversed colours.
The Rex carpet is available in three colour variations as well as the dimensions 70 x 60 cm and 70 x 160 cm.
- Suction regularly
- Hand or delicates wash at 30°C or less
- Do not spin and do not tumble dry.
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges.
- If necessary, pull into shape when wet
- Lay down to dry or hang on a wide pole
- From 140 cm the Pappelina carpets should no longer be washed in the washing machine!