Striped outdoor carpet
The Grace carpet (70 cm) of Pappelina is a robust and decorative plastic runner for outdoor use. With its eye-catching stripe pattern it is an eye-catcher on the balcony or terrace and is especially decorative under a table or armchair.
Welded and reinforced edges
The production of the Pappelina Carpets are made in a small weaving mill in Dalarna, Sweden. The founder of the company, Lina Rickardsson, makes sure that the carpets are subject to constant quality controls to ensure that they have a long life. This is also given by the welded and reinforced edges, which give the carpet stability and shape.
- Vacuum regularly
- Do not wash in the washing machine
- Do not spin-dry or tumble-dry
- Stains can be wiped off with a wet cloth or sponge. Do not rub
- Cleaning: Damp wipe, rinse in bathtub or similar or have it professionally cleaned
- If necessary, pull into shape when wet
- Shake out after washing, be careful with the welded edges
- Lay out to dry or hang on a wide bar